Sign in to follow this  
celinehoran

Feeds.feedburner link showing in top left hand corner

celinehoran

Hi there, I have a link appearing in the top left of my blog that should not be doing that. My site is under construction to access it just type admin, 1234. Here is a link so you can see the problem to: http://www.screencast.com/t/5v8EQknlS6n. I was updating the RSS feed link using a plugin and this appeared. How can I use the plugin without it appearing in this way? Thanks Celine :-))

celinehoran
The log-in username is "admin" Thanks

catrina
I checked your code and that text is appearing in the body class. Where did you place that URL? In any of the Custom Code areas or files?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

celinehoran
Pimary feedburner plug-in places the link someplace, where i do not know.

catrina
Hm, I doubt that it's supposed to place the link anywhere in the layout. Have you considered using an alternative feedburner plugin that doesn't place anything anywhere in the layout?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

celinehoran
If you know of a feedburner I could use that doesn't place anyting in ther layout that would be great. I was promised the plug-in would re-direct the feed already set up in pagelines. I really don't know what else to do.

celinehoran
Can I have some help out here I'm desperate

Simon
You have added a url to the header scripts area, this is meant for javascript etc http://screencast.com/t/bF0kqDEK