Sign in to follow this  
pgcook

PlatformBase vs Platform Pro

pgcook

I have PlatformBase 1.3.2 installed. How do I upgrade this to the latest version? I am confused between PlatformBase and Platform Pro. Many thanks, I realise I not too smart at using this yet

Rob
The latest version of PlatformPro is 1.5.3 and the latest PlatformBase is 1.4.1. Both should be available for download through your Launchpad account (when you log into PageLines.com and go to your Account). You need PlatformPro to run PlatformBase. Think of Base as the look or skin of your car, but Pro as the engine. Without Pro, the Base is not going to get you anywhere. As you know, Base would be the activated theme in Dashboard > Appearance > Themes. You should back up your CSS (Custom Code > CSS Rules) and other information to make sure you have everything in place. If you need guidance with this, please let us know. Have you considered upgrading to PageLines Framework?

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

pgcook
I may be interested in upgrading to Framework. Can you advise, in some detail, what steps are required? Is there a special upgrade price? Thanks Peter www.peakdecisions.org

Danny
Hi Peter, If you contact our helpdesk and inform them that you wish to upgrade to PageLines Framework, they will be able to assist you. hello at pagelines dot com

Please search our forums, before posting!