Sign in to follow this  
blindoff

css not update by saving options

blindoff

Hello i've got the same problem with css update when i've "save option" as wel for custum code, i've tried to change the permissions of dynamic.css to 666 and 777 but nothing change. The color in design, the body backgournd color, or the high of the feature slider are not update while other point are well changed (like the global option) i'm using wordpress 3.2 and the last plateform pro version. I've to change the css file directly via ftp as it's now in the link. thank's bastien

blindoff
i've copied global css and dynamic.css file directly from the localhost, cause i've also tried to upload the setup saved in localhost but it doesn't work too when it's saved (logical). but it's not what it's actualy on the dashboad of plateform pro.

blindoff
Sorry for my wrong answer, i've got the d?©fault one in case i don't change the css file on the server.

catrina
Sorry, I meant, what is the actual CSS code that you're using to change the elements on your page?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

blindoff
it's the css files from plateform pro i get from my localhost on m computer with mamp which i upload and remove the online one's.

Rob
Bonjour Bastien, I must apologize if this is unclear but what Catrina is asking you to do is copy all the CSS you have and paste it here, so we can see what it does. She'd like to see the actual code you're implementing or trying to implement. I can see from your site that some it the settings have been done in error. Let's try to resolve all your difficulties. Why are you having trouble setting the CHMOD to 777? You are doing this via FTP or SSH? Does your host let you have SSH access?

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

blindoff
Merci rangelone, sorry i can't copy the css i got here it's too long, and for ftp, i've for exemple to fee in the ftp pasword in wordpress to upload a file on the dashboard. i let you know about the tow other questions with the guy who implement it. bastien.

catrina
You can paste the CSS into a pastebin and post the link to it :): http://pastebin.com/

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse