Sign in to follow this  
janpeeters

Using Background Manager on Pagelines Framework

janpeeters+    31
janpeeters

Hi, I would like to use the Background Manager plugin (http://www.myatus.com/2011/12/30/background-manager/) with Pagelines Framework (PF) to have changing backgrounds besides my pages. Some pages random some pages with a fixed background. I haven't been able though to get the backgrounds visible alongside my PF site. I'm using a responsive design with a pixel width. And a Content Width Page Site Design Mode. Does anyone know how to make this plugin work in Pagelines Platform? Or is there another workaround/plugin? Thanks in advance, Jan

catrina    103
catrina
I'm not sure how the plugin can be "made" to work for PageLines Framework but you can try deactivating your other active plugins to see if there's a plugin conflict. If that doesn't solve the problem, you may need to find another plugin. I searched around and found this one: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/better-backgrounds/

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

janpeeters+    31
janpeeters
Thanks for the research Catrina, didn't find that one so I'll try that one first. I'll leave the discussion open for now if someone else knows a solution. If the plugin you suggest works fine I'll close it. Thanks.

janpeeters+    31
janpeeters
Hi Catrina, after I reinstalled Wordpress, Background Manager started to work. It solved all the other problems I recently posted too. Sorry for the hassle. Jan