Sign in to follow this  
escouter

Content Area not Displaying

escouter

I think Im going mad!! On the website www.rhoco.org I have created some pages. 1 of them is called "What We Do" and that is a parent page. I have set this up in the template 3 to have both features and boxes. So far so good. In the boxes area of the page I have created a box set and linked each of the three boxes I have created to the three new pages I have listed below. I have then created 3 pages called ERP, IT Recruitment and Brodcast Media and attributed them to the "What we Do" page. In each of these pages I have loaded unique text in the content area. I have then assigned these pages to the Template 1 setting. Set my page width to be full width as well. In the Template set up, under the main "Content Area" I have loaded in the content drop box nothing else. . When I look at the site and the three pages I have created I see nothing Please help Thanks Andrew http://www.rhoco.org/index.php/about-us/it-recruitment/

Rob
Andrew, First, I'd recommend altering the permalinks so that your posts, pages, categories, archives, etc are not following index.php. That potentially can cause some issues. Next, I believe the issue may be the lack of "PostLoop" in the Content Area in Template 1. Only two of the Content Area templates should NOT have PostLoop. Those are 404 Error and Custom Page. Drag the PostLoop into Template 1 in the Content Area and you'll see your content appear.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur