Sign in to follow this  
highreach

Logged in layout problems

highreach

Hey All, I was wondering if anyone was familiar with an issue of the homepage layout changing upon login. When logged in, the magazine layout breaks, and sidebars are shifted to the bottom. I have not updated anything on the site in the last several days other than posts, and this issue started happening last night for all but one user. Here are some before and after pics. http://tinypic.com/r/1zvdgz7/6 and http://tinypic.com/r/2v8redg/6 . Any ideas? As always, much appreciated.

catrina
I noticed that on the left side there's this huge blank space (coming from the content area) that seems like it's pushing everything else to the right side. Was this created with CSS and was it intentional? If it's a layout issue, it may be related to why the page breaks. Do you have multiple users for this blog?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

highreach
Hey Catrina, Are you referring to the working picture or the non-working picture? I do not want a big white space, though the background is white, so I want to make sure we are talking about the same thing. Here is my CSS: body{} #bp-adminbar-visitrandom-menu {display:none;} There are several people that use this blog, There is also one editor, two authors, and one Admin.

catrina
I visited the site and I see it (so the working picture since I'm not logged in). Is the layout breaking only for the admin?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

highreach
I am using the two sidebar template with widgets on the right side, and two pictures on the left. The bottom picture on the left is a map. After that is white space. I also have a bunch of posts in the content area. When the posts end, there is also white space while the longer feed in the right sidebar continues on. Then there are the bottom links in a black background. The layout is breaking for 9 out of 10 users, including the admin, editor, author and subscriber accounts.

Danny
Hi Highreach, I visited your website and noticed that you have 3 or more errors on your website that seem to be caused by two plug-ins WP-Polls and Ninja Forms. Therefore, can you disable all active plug-ins and see if the issue is resolved please.

Please search our forums, before posting!

highreach
Hey Danny, Thanks a bunch for your help! As it turns out, the problem was with one of the posts one of our authors made using the wp columns. Not sure exactly what the issue is, but the post is down and the site is lookin' normal. Thank you both for your help with this!

Danny
No problem, happy to help!

Please search our forums, before posting!