Sign in to follow this  
cdallas

Best way to retain look of tabs or indentions in text body copy without wrap

cdallas

What would be the best way to retain the tabs or indentions in a body of text without the wrap getting messed up. Just a list of exhibitions and the date they happened like this: 2010 ???Summer Visions, Psychic Predictions, Memories Yet to Come,??? Yashar Gallery, Brooklyn, NY 2005 Splashlight Photography Studios, New York, NY 2002 ???Examination Rooms,??? Dabora Gallery, Brooklyn, NY I want to avoid the wrap and have it go to the tabbed or indented place in the 2nd line. I was thinking tables or a list but maybe you could suggest the best way and css to achieve this? Thank you in advance :)

WebWerx
@cdallas (Cristina): You seem to have done it. I usually use columns. I have found tables to be a PIA. There are some plugins around that make creating columns and adding CSS a breeze.

catrina
@WebWerx What plugins are these? :) I agree, tables can be a bit tedious.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

WebWerx
Good Morning @catrina! I use Column-matic to create my columns. It's pretty simple once you get the hang of it. "Tedious = PIA". You are more diplomatic than I.

Danny
Hi, You could also take advantage of the awesome grid built into PageLines Framework. I have provided an example below. [code]// markup
Content goes here!
Content goes here!
Content goes here!
[/code]

Please search our forums, before posting!