Sign in to follow this  
courage10

Instructions/Shortcodes list for Contentboxes

courage10

Hey Guys... As much as i LOVE Framework, I'm extremely frustrated that I can't find any instructions on how to implement the ContentBoxes. I know that they are enabled using short codes but I have no idea about how to use shortcodes and I can't seem to find any instructions on them in the forum. Can you point me in the right direction please? Thank you in advance... rwo

WebWerx
Hey @courage10: You need to add the Content Box Section via the PL store first (http://cl.ly/3b1T3n0v3p1b1g40470R) They are then implemented like anything else.

Danny
Hi Raymond, WebWerx is spot on! Basically ContentBox is a section that is available free in the PageLines store and the ContentBox section supports shortcodes.

Please search our forums, before posting!

WebWerx
@Danny: Can you please tell me wife? "WebWerx is spot on!" LOL

courage10
Hey Guys...thanks for responding so quickly! I've added ContentBox to my Dashboard but I was wondering where I could obtain or learn about Shortcodes. Can you point me in the right direction please? Thanks in advance! rwo

catrina
The WordPress shortcodes are explained here: http://codex.wordpress.org/Shortcode_API

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

courage10
Thanks Catrina! I looks like all the info I need I can find via your suggested link!

Rob
Great Raymond. If you're using plugins from WP, many of them have shortcodes you can just copy/paste into that area.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur