Sign in to follow this  
michelecannone

Jigoshop Errors

michelecannone

Hi on www.aifipuglia.it I cannot add any variations! The button is frozen and I got some html/css/visual error on setting page! Could any admin help me by entering the CP and check it out? I will provide access on private message! Thanks

Henry Perkins
@michelecannone Good morning! :) Have you checked this documentation from Jigoshop? http://forum.jigoshop.com/kb/creating-products/variable-products You need to create attributes to be used in variations before the box becomes active.

Henry Perkins
So, for a better follow up, in order to achieve variations in a product, you must first create an attribute. (In most cases, this will be a multi-select attribute) In their example they used "Size" as the attribute. I added Small, Medium and Large to my "Size" attribute, and then created a product as a Variable product. Once I assigned that product the Size attribute, I was able to add the variations (Small, Medium, Large). http://screencast.com/t/HCAyD0Xqmr

michelecannone
Already made all the step suggested also in Jigoshop guide :) thanks...

Henry Perkins
Ok, I am having a little bit of trouble navigating your website as I don't speak Italian.. Let me see if any of support team guys/gals can help on this one. :)

Rob
Michele! Buon giorno, What page of your site can I see this problem on? Do you have everything updated and Base activated?

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

michelecannone
Rob the problem is in the CONTROL PANEL...that's why I ask anybody to come in and check! I can only make screenshot to show it! The issue deny me to set product variations

michelecannone
Rob and Catrina I've Sent you a PM!

Rob
Michele, I logged in, but did not find any error messages or see anything that I know of, except you do not have Base activated as the theme. Try that. Unfortunately, if JigoShop isn't working correctly, we have to suggest you look here for help: http://forum.jigoshop.com/

michelecannone
So sad it seems I'm cursed with this shop plugins!

Rob
Mick, 72 plugins? Madonna mia! Are they all up to date and compatible with WP 3.3.2? Send me a screen shot of the button that's not working. I can't seem to find anything not working at the moment. Grazie!