Sign in to follow this  
digamama

Mouseover Navigation

digamama

Hello everyone, I'd like to change the Mouseover box for my sub nav so that it's the same width as the parent item. It's currently a bit wider and I'd like to get rid of that extra space. Many thanks!

Danny
Hi, I apologise but I am not quite sure what you're referring too when you mention Mouseover Box. Would it be possible to reply please and go into greater detail.

Please search our forums, before posting!

digamama
Sorry Danny...what I mean is the hover effect in my drop-down sub-navigation boxes. I'd like for the subnav drop-down box size to match the width of the navigation box above it instead of jutting further to the right. The site again: http://www.kemilybond.com/golantmediaventures/

catrina
Please add this to Custom Code > Custom CSS in your Pagelines settings: [code]ul.sub-menu {width: 176px;}[/code]

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

digamama
Hmm, tried that Catrina. But it's not working. Here's exactly what I've got going on in my nav. The .main_nav li a bit to increase my font size. And afterwords the custom code to reduce width. .main_nav li a { -moz-border-bottom-colors: none; -moz-border-image: none; -moz-border-left-colors: none; -moz-border-right-colors: none; -moz-border-top-colors: none; border-color: transparent transparent -moz-use-text-color; border-style: solid solid none; border-width: 1px 1px medium; display: block; font-size: 1em !important; padding: -14px 10px; text-decoration: none; } ul.sub-menu {width: 176px;}

Danny
Hi, I noticed when viewing your code you have this: [code]ul.sf-menu ul.sub-menu, ul.sf-menu ul.children { width: 12.5em !important; }[/code] Replace that code with the code below please and see if this looks correct. [code]ul.sf-menu ul.sub-menu, ul.sf-menu ul.children { width: 167px; }[/code]

Please search our forums, before posting!