Sign in to follow this  
kevinanderson

Features just squashed to half width on home page....

kevinanderson

Not sure what happened... Features are no longer full width. Squashed to approx. 1/2 width. No idea what happened?

Rob
Are you referring to this? http://tucsonbraincamp.com/?page_id=2 It appears you've placed a 960px wide image into a post that has sidebars. The image is bleeding across the margin into the sidebars as it should if the image isn't scaled or replaced. If you wish to have that particular image, go to the post in edit mode, click the image and edit the image. You'll see an option, top right to 'Scale Image'. Click that and set the width to at least 20px less than the width of your content area (as defined in Dashboard > Pagelines > Settings > Layout Editor). The height will be handled proportionally by WordPress. I do not see any posts set to 50% width (which is called Magazine Mode).

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

Rob
Please don't take insult to this, I'm just trying to help. You have the word Neuro spelled Nuero in the menu and in a page: http://tucsonbraincamp.com/?page_id=30

kevinanderson
Home page feature and footer are screwed up. Width wrong. Thx for catch on spelling. Did not catch on proof read.

Rob
Kevin, have you spent some quality time reading our Wiki? It might help some some of your issues. Not the spelling of course, but other stuff. NP with the proof-reading. We don't charge extra for that. :-) http://www.pagelines.com/wiki

kevinanderson
Yes, I don't know what happened, so I am not sure what to look up. The Customize features section has no content. What would affect both footer and feature sizing?

kevinanderson
PS, I am using Platform Pro not Framework, I will convert to it later this week. Been reading Wiki and find nothing that pertains to my problem. Went through the settings part of Platform Pro and nothing affects both Footer and Feature sizing...

kevinanderson
I tried to do a restore and no go... It appears it is both GLobal(Footer) and page specific(Home page) so, no idea as to what would affect both.

Rob
Can you provide us with any custom code you've added to either a style.css or to Custom Code > CSS Rules?

kevinanderson
None added

Danny
Hi Kevin, I have visited your website and found that you're using Platform Pro version 1.1.5, this is an extremely outdated version. The latest version is 1.5.3, therefore I recommend you download the latest version from your PageLines Launchpad and perform the update. Once this is completed you feature slider issue may be resolved. Let us once you completed the update!

Please search our forums, before posting!