Sign in to follow this  
yahwehprod

iBlogPro5 Error

yahwehprod

I currently have PageLines Framework v2.1.6 installed on my site, and have tried multiple times to add iBlogPro5. I added it through my Wordpress admin panel, through the PageLines store, and had it installed, and as soon as it is activated, I get this error: Class 'PageLinesThemeSupport' not found in /home/newhopemuskogee/newhopemuskogee.com/wordpress/wp-content/themes/pagelines-iblogpro5/functions.php on line 8 When it does this, I have no further access to my site, and have to completely delete everything for me to be able do anything. I currently have just the Framework installed. Please help?

Simon
You have pagelines framework installed in a non standard folder, all child themes NEED the framework in a folder called pagelines.

yahwehprod
Catrina, no, I do not have any active plugins. Simon, I have renamed the folder pagelines, and I am still having the same issue. I currently have my homepage set to an under construction page, but the error message is coming up when I try and access the wordpress section. www.newhopemuskogee.com/pagelines

Simon
Sorry, you didnt understand me ;) The framework files need to be in a folder called 'pagelines' in the wordpress theme directory, so wp-content/themes/pagelines/ You have them in a folder called pagelines-1

yahwehprod
Simon, Thank you so much! That got it to work!