Sign in to follow this  
dfworthy

CSS fix / site wide contact form, input field border

dfworthy

Hi everyone, On the page I mentioned, if you scroll to the bottom, you will see that the input areas on the contact form as so light they are almost invisible. I'm on a HP in many browsers. I've tested in a Mac and the problem isn't as bad. The page mentioned is pulled from my IDX provider and therefore I have no direct control over how to edit / display on page HTML, but I think a site wide CSS fix would do the trick. I ran into this problem with Fast Secure Contact Forms, but there is an option to make the border darker within the plugin. I'm just no good as CSS and was wondering if someone would be so kind as to take a look at this for me? I would be very appreciative.

dfworthy
It could even be in the Platform Pro area in the dashboard... I'm just not sure!

catrina
Add this to Custom CSS in your settings and replace xxxxxx with the hexcode for the color you want the border to be: [code]input {border: 1px solid #xxxxxx;}[/code] Hex codes: http://cloford.com/resources/colours/500col.htm

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse