Sign in to follow this  
ethicalresults

Feature issues

ethicalresults

I have been trying to make the Feature work properly. I can't seem to upload the image I want and it keeps giving me the default image, I've tried everything I could, is this a bug in the platform? Is there an update for it?

catrina
Are you using the most current version of Framework? Also, have you tried deactivating any active plugins?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

ethicalresults
I'm using framework version 2.1.6 What plugin would I have to deactivate? It never worked properly from the start when I didn't have any plugins installed.

Danny
Hi, I have visited your website and see that you're using the Quick Slider and it appears that you have your own images working. Is this issue resolved ? I recommend you read through the documentation on how to use the feature slider, the doc can be found here. http://www.pagelines.com/wiki/How_to_Use_the_Features_Section

Please search our forums, before posting!

ethicalresults
the only reason I am using the Quick slider is because I can't get the feature to work properly. I will review the document and try again, I'll let you know if it works.

Danny
@ethicalresults Let us know after reading through the Feature slider docs, if you're still having an issue and we can assist you further.

Please search our forums, before posting!