Sign in to follow this  
wellspringslady

Paypal button issues: border and centering

wellspringslady

I saw someone else in the forum had the same issue with the paypal button having a border and not centering. I deleted most of the color field behind the button by changing the color settings. There is still a fine edge. I tried to input the suggested code into my button code to center the button and eliminate the border but it is corrupting the button. I would love some help with this. My button code is : https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr??? method=???post???> border=???0??? name=???submit??? alt=???PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!???> ?????? width=???1??? height=???1???> Thank you.

catrina
Can you please post a direct link to where the PayPal button issue is occurring?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

wellspringslady
Here is the link to the page. The buttons are at the end of a very long page. Since the buttons are being seen as a form is there a way to correct this in the cforms settings? THank you for any help! http://wellspringswomensprogram.com/paypal-test-button/?preview=true&preview_id=3461&preview_nonce=6af9bedf69

Danny
Hello, The link you provided is to a preview of the page, we are unable to view this due to not having sufficient privileges.

Please search our forums, before posting!

wellspringslady
Sorry - the link should have just been http://wellspringswomensprogram.com/paypal-test-button.

Rob
Your CSS removed only the right side and bottom of the input field area: [code]blockquote, input, textarea {border-top-color: #ffffff; border-left-color: #ffffff; }[/code] should be added to your Custom Code > CSS Rules.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

wellspringslady
I went to Custom Code>CSS rules and pasted in body{blockquote, input, textarea {border-top-color: #ffffff; border-left-color: #ffffff; } Slights edges remain as they did before code. But my real concern is that I cannot get the button to center.

Danny
Hi, Would it be possible to add a div to your forms HTML please like so.
Forum HTML Goes Here
Once you have done that, please reply here and inform us, then it will be easy to style it for you.

Please search our forums, before posting!

wellspringslady
I was working with paypal tech support this morning to include the information to lose the border and center. When I would paste the new code into my site wordpress altered it. I finally gave up on using their button. So I am using my own button from the media library with an email link. Thanks you for you help.