Sign in to follow this  
dfworthy

What could be causing this?

dfworthy

Hi everyone, I'm running Wordpress 3.3.2, with the following active plugins: BWP Google XML Sitemaps dsIDXpress (The IDX for real estate listings) Exclude Pages from Navigation Fast Secure Contact Form Google Analytics for WordPress Google XML Sitemaps Post Types Order WordPress SEO WP UI - Tabs, accordions and more. The Problem: on the landing page for a property, something is hiding the property address and MLS number. The address and MLS should be above the share buttons, but for some reason they aren't. It's not even in the HTML! Here is what it should look like: http://www.daniellecordova.com/idx/mls-s697578-37_edelweiss_rancho_santa_margarita_ca_92688 This is what the IDX support person told me: "There isn't an option to hide the address through dsIDXpress, so there is most likely a setting on your WordPress configuration that is hiding the data. If you view the link below, you'll see it is the same listing that you provided but showing in dsSearchAgent and the address is displayed. So the address is being sent to us from the MLS and is in our IDX feed, but there is something on your web site preventing it from showing. http://idx.diversesolutions.com/search/15985/15#PropertyID=46737252 I'd recommend that you try deactivating additional plugins to determine if there is a plugin conflicting with dsIDXpress. If that does not fix the problem, it could be custom coding on your theme or simply an option in your WP dashboard that is hiding the "Title" of the page." Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Henry Perkins
If Catrina's suggestion does not work, you can try disabling the WP UI plugin. It is adding a lot of javascript and may be interfering with the PageLines javascript in some way. (Other plugins will do the same thing)

dfworthy
Yes that worked! Thank you very much! ... Now I just have to find resources to manually remove page titles on certain page & format them on others. Thank you both for taking the time to answer my question.