Sign in to follow this  
pianoman1

Jigoshop custom CSS for quantity box

pianoman1

I have looked on Jigoshop's forum as well as here to try to figure this out. As you can see on the site the minus and plus sign boxes are filled with a dark grey color, as well as the quantity box. I can't figure out where to change this in the css. I have just downloaded Firebug and am trying to get used to that. You will also notice that the bar over the reviews section is the same color. I would like to change both. Anyone had success changing this? Would I put the custom css in the page lines custom css code box? I am willing to pay $$$ for someone to show me.

Henry Perkins
Hi pianoman1, Add this to your custom CSS and it will fix your input box issue: [code].quantity input.qty { [b]background: none repeat scroll 0 0 white;[/b] border: 1px solid #CCCCCC; display: inline; line-height: 1em !important; padding: 1px 5px 2px; vertical-align: middle; width: 20px; }[/code] To change your + / - colors, you must edit this CSS: [code].quantity input.plus, .quantity input.minus { [b]background-color: #1A1A1A;[/b] border: 1px solid #060606; [b]color: #FFFFFF !important;[/b] }[/code] Hope this helps!

Danny
Hi pianoman1, Let us know if Henry's solution worked out for you.

Please search our forums, before posting!