Sign in to follow this  
djcsuomi

Center Odd Soapbox

djcsuomi

I'd like to center the soapbox that is alone on a row on my site. How to I align it between the other two?

Danny
Hi, I tried to for about 45 minutes to centre one SoapBox but Unfortunately I don't think it's possible with Platform Pro. However, it is quite easy with PageLines Framework, have you considered upgrading ?

Please search our forums, before posting!

Rob
I'm unsure why you rejected Danny's answer. I too have tested this and was unable to do so in PlatformPro. As Danny pointed out, it's possible in PageLines Framework simply because the CSS is different and there are more options. If you insist on having one single centered soapbox, try creating one with the Boxer plugin http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/boxer/

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

djcsuomi
Sorry for rejecting it, but it just doesn't help me. I can't buy the pagelines framework right now, and I really need to find a way to do this. Even on the boxer plugin, I can't have two on top and one centered beneath them. That sucks...

catrina
I tried testing this and it also didn't work. The soapbox on the second row needs to have its own unique
layer class in order to be moved with CSS. The only other workaround I can think of for this is to create a regular page with no sidebar and use HTML to create boxes and CSS to style them similarly to the soapboxes.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

djcsuomi
I'm not really sure what the html would look like. Could you suggest what one of the box html codes would look like?