Sign in to follow this  
coachkriswatkins

Background image flashes when you change pages

coachkriswatkins

I seem to be getting the hang of this, thanks for all the help. Quick question though, I installed an image as the background, but it flashes everytime you click a page then goes back, is their anyway to fix this?

Rob
I'm unsure. You're using the image in supersized mode, which loads the image through a jQuery process. I'm unclear how the flicker happens. I'll ask first thing in the morning. Many apologies for the delay. I've not used supersized images, so I'm unsure how things work.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

coachkriswatkins
Any word on the flickering background image? Also, having some troubles with the drop down navigation menu, I want the items in the main menu to act as dead links therefore making them non clickable, I want when you scroll over them for them to just activate the drop down menu items. I tried placing a number in there like I was directed to in another post and that does not work. Thanks Kris

catrina
I'm not seeing the background problem when I go from one page on your site to another. Does it flicker once or repeatedly? Regarding the dead links, I just responded to you in your other topic about the issue.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse