Sign in to follow this  
dashton

Social Icons in Header next to RSS icon

dashton    0
dashton

I notice there are icons on the preview of PageLines lite for Facebook, twitter, and email subscription, but I cannot find how to add the info required to get these setup. Can someone please enlighten me? Thanks in advance,

mackenzie    12
mackenzie

I recommend checking out the Wiki Doc about Headers/Footers on the Social Icon section: http://www.pagelines.com/wiki/How_to_Use_the_Header_and_Footer_Settings

Mackenzie - PageLines Help Desk

The Centsible Family - Writer, Photographer and Coffee Addict

---------------------------------------------------

Kindly search this forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

dashton    0
dashton

Hey Mackenzie, thanks for the reply. I went through the how to and saw how to add the URL's. I guess the problem is that my PageLines does not have this section, or it is missing. It appears I have the latest version. I was assuming the social links would be in PageLines light, but is it a premium feature?

mackenzie    12
mackenzie

Unfortunately if the feature is disabled/grayed out then it would be considered a premium feature.

Mackenzie - PageLines Help Desk

The Centsible Family - Writer, Photographer and Coffee Addict

---------------------------------------------------

Kindly search this forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

Danny    1,327
Danny

If you wish to have the icons in branding area, will need to upgrade to either the Professional or Developer edition.

Please search our forums, before posting!