WebWerx

Still Having CSS Issue with H Tags & Font Definitions

Henry Perkins+    14
Henry Perkins
My code will work unless you have something contradicting it somewhere. It is also saves you from having to redo things once you upgrade, and worrying about managing your settings in the admin at all. http://screencast.com/t/oaJWNiOTmGY

WebWerx    0
WebWerx
Hey @hperkins (Henry). I am sure it would work. But it didn't when I implemented it. Could have been an error on my part. Not sure why I would have to redo anything when upgrading as like everything else in the Pagelines Settings, it gets held and implemented at upgrade time... Like system fonts, colors etc.... @catrina: What are your thoughts here? Without trying to cause any internal strife, I think both solutions would work. But Catrina's is easier for the neophyte. Can we agree on that? Thanks again guys (gals).....

catrina    103
catrina
I was kind of confused about what code/plugin/approach you were using. I've never personally used any Google font plugin before. I've only used the code provided by Google Web Fonts when you add fonts to a collection and choose to use them. Since I've never encountered any problems with that approach, I always use it and figured that maybe it'd work for you, too.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse