Sign in to follow this  
aerta

placement of page headings and blog content

aerta

Please - how do I make the blog content line up with the navigation on the left, same as my age content does? Also - if I activate the page titles - how do I line them up with the nav and page content on the left? Have tried identifying the CSS using Firebug - always my first port of call - but can't identify the code required. Thanks!

Henry Perkins
Hi Aerta, welcome to the forums! Place this CSS code in your Custom CSS to fix align your menu items with your Blog Posts: [code].main_nav ul { font-size:12px; margin-left:5px; }[/code] In order for me to find a solution for your Page Title alignment, you will need to activate them for me on your site. Thank you,

aerta
Thank you, Henry, but I'm afraid that didn't work. It had the effect of lining the nav lettering with the blog posts, and the blog posts didn't move. I've activated page titles, as you suggest; what I need are the page titles, page content, blog (news) post titles and blog content all lining up with the word 'welcome' in the navigation bar.

catrina
Please add this code: [code]section#postloop div.copy.section-postloop {margin-left: 18px;}[/code]

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

aerta
Afraid this also doesn't make any difference: http://glynperis.com/wp/?page_id=24 blog/news content doesn't line up with nav wording http://glynperis.com/wp/ page title/heading doesn't line up with nav wording and page content. Any further advice welcome! Thanks.

Danny
Hi Aerta, Add the following code to your custom CSS please. [code].fullwidth #column-main .mcolumn-pad { padding-right: 30px; padding-left: 30px; } .entry_content { padding: 0; }[/code]

Please search our forums, before posting!

aerta
Thanks, Danny - worked perfectly.