Sign in to follow this  
winprogger

Mail form does not work

winprogger

For some reason, my mail contact form has stopped working. Do I need to upgrade to 2.0 ? I am with the latest 1.x of Pagelines. Please take a look at the URL above. I am using FS Contact Form plugin.

wonderwoman
I have a site running PlatformPro and FS contact plugin successfully. "does not work" can be a bit vague for someone on the outside trying to help you diagnose. Can you elaborate?

Danny
Hi winprogger, If WonderWoman, has this working with Platform Pro without any issues. I recommend you disable all other active plug-ins and see if the issue is resolved. It may well be a conflict with another plug-in.

Please search our forums, before posting!

winprogger
@wonderwoman - not getting emails after the submission. For some reason the form is not sending emails any more. @Danny - I was hoping for something less drastic than that.

catrina
I highly recommend deactivating your active plugins one by one to see if there is a conflict. That way, if there is a conflict, you can get rid of the ones that are causing it.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

Danny
Hi Winprogger, I think the best course of action would be for you to contact the developer of the plug-in and see what he/she suggests.

Please search our forums, before posting!