Sign in to follow this  
josiegamble

Gap too big under banners

josiegamble

Hi there, I'm trying to reduce the gap/space underneath my 'banner'. The gap between the 'banner' and the 'feature' below is too large! Any sugestions?

Henry Perkins
Hello Josie, Copy this into your custom CSS [code]#banners .content-pad { padding-bottom:0; padding-left:0; padding-right:0; padding-top:15px; }[/code] Let me know if you need any further assistance. :) -Henry

josiegamble
Hi Henry, Thank you so much for your reply, however I coppied and pasted the code above into the my 'CSS Rules' and nothing happened! Have I put it in the right place? Does it matter that there is already some custom code in the CSS Rules? Thank you for your help.

Rob
Let us know the other code in your CSS Rules. It could be conflicting. I can't find, for some odd reason, the padding for the banner. I'll keep looking, but I'm not our best CSS person. Apologies for the delay.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

josiegamble
Hi there, This is the custom code exactly as it appears in the CSS Rules. The top two lines relate to the text that appears in the 'features' and the rest is what I've been asked to add to reduce the gap underneath the banner. Thanks for your help. #feature-area div.fexcerpt {font-size:12px !important; line-height:18px !important;} #feature-area div.fheading h2.ftitle {font-size:18px !important;} #banners .content-pad { padding-bottom:0; padding-left:0; padding-right:0; padding-top:15px; }

Danny
Hi Josie, Use Henry's code and also add the code below and see if that works for you. [code].banner_container .banner-area { padding: 30px 0 0; } .banner-media-pad p{ margin-bottom: 0; }[/code]

Please search our forums, before posting!

josiegamble
HI Danny, Thanks for the code, I added it to the CSS rules but it didn't do anything except get rid of the edit box option, the gap is still the same! Any other ideas?

catrina
Please try this: [code]div.banner-area.banner_left {height: 0px;} #feature {margin-top: 0px;}[/code]

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

josiegamble
It worked, thank you so much for your help. You are all like little angles that help from afar!

Danny
Hi Josie, Thank you for informing us that your issue is now resolved.

Please search our forums, before posting!