Sign in to follow this  
kevinanderson

Why is Home above the copy block on Home page content?

kevinanderson

I have 6 sites up and on three of them, this is an issue. I cannot figure out what is different...

Henry Perkins
Check Pagelines > Settings > "Page Titles" ...and uncheck "Automatically show Page titles?" on the sites affected. Hope this helps!

kevinanderson
OK, I have looked everywhere and cannot find what you have mentioned. Where exactly is it?

catrina
The setting mentioned above is actually not a setting in PlatformPro (although it is a setting on PageLines Framework). Please add this CSS code to PlatformPro > Custom Code > Custom CSS on the sites where the issue occurs: [code]body.home h1.pagetitle {display: none;}[/code]

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

kevinanderson
So funny... It worked on one site but not www.KevinAndersonProductions.com added line same way on both. Thoughts? I guess it's time to change over to Framework. Any issues with conversion?

Rob
Go to Dashboard > PlatformPro > Blogs And Posts and scroll down to "Page Titles", where you'll find the option to "Automatically show Page titles? " as Henry suggested. Uncheck it. That should resolve it. PlatformPro is picking up the page title from WordPress and displaying it.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

kevinanderson
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rob
No problem. Always a pleasure. Please remember to thank Henry, as this was really his correct reply. Just click the "Thanks" button.

kevinanderson
PS, How do I remove some of the padding below boxes and main content?

Rob
Kevin, I'd suggest using Firebug, a Firefox add-on that's wonderful for finding and testing things. http://www.getfirebug.com Try: [code]#boxes .dcol-pad { padding: 2px 0; }[/code] and [code]#boxes .content-pad { padding: 0.1em 0; }[/code] It's not enough, but it's a start.