Sign in to follow this  
mooihoek

Kenburner Captions - Google Chrome Issue

mooihoek

I have an issue when viewing my site in google chrome, the text within the captions is cut off, specifically on g,y,j, characters. I don't get the same issue with IE or Firefox. Contacted the developer but haven't had a response back.

catrina
Try adding this CSS to PageLines settings > Custom Code > Custom CSS: [code]div.wipermode-origin {height: 40px;}[/code]

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

Henry Perkins
Can you provide a link to where you have your Kenburner Slider active so we may attempt to debug your issue? [b]Edit:[/b] Nevermind, I see it displaying on your homepage now.. and Catrina's fix should be sufficient. :) To build on Catrina's CSS, it couldn't hurt to define another element, line-height: [code] div.wipermode-origin { height: 40px; line-height:40px; } [/code] Also, keep in mind this is a third party section and you can contact the developer, Enrique Chavez, [url=http://www.pagelines.com/store/sections/kenburner-slider/]here[/url]. Thank you.

Danny
Hi Mooihoek, I think the best course of action would be for you to hold on a while longer until the developer of the section replies. This is a third party section and we are unable to provide support for any third party section, theme or plug-in available in the PageLInes store.

Please search our forums, before posting!

mooihoek
I've added div.wipermode-origin {height: 40px;} to my custom CSS but it has not resolved the issue, infact I have the cut text issue across all browsers now. I did contact the developer but couldnt get an answer back from him, thus im posting here if any one can assist.

mooihoek
I'll see if I can get hold of the developer again

Danny
Thank you Mooihoek.

Please search our forums, before posting!

mooihoek
the developer was in touch and I think we have it resolved