Sign in to follow this  
velocx

Contact Form 7 - Incorrect Forms when added to Sidebar

velocx

I originally thought this was a bug with Contact Form after the recent updates, but it has to be a new compatibility issue of some sort as I'm not finding any complaints. I hope someone can help... I created a simple contact form to use on the sidebars of my client's site with Contact Form 7 back in January (to give you an idea of the amount of updates that have occured since). They just contacted me with issues that the sidebar form is no longer the form we had created for the sidebar, but some other form that doesn't even exist in the Contact Form control panel...it looks like a default form of sorts. I tried placing code for a variety of forms into the sidebar and all revert to this default form that can be seen on the site currently. However, when I place the codes for all of the forms in a post or page content area they each look the way they are supposed to. I'm not using any custom code with this plugin and have only done a little CSS work to the sidebars. Any advice?

Rob
It doesn't appear to be theme related. Probably someone clicked some "reset" or "default" option in the plugin. Either way, this issue is a Contact 7 issue, and WordPress, not PageLines. I'd recommend contacting Contact 7 first. We've not pushed any updates an a couple of weeks.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

velocx
Ok. Good to know. Thanks for the quick response! I haven't looked at the site since January and I don't believe the client is very on top of things so I'm not sure what could have caused the issue. I'll try to give an update once I figure out the issue.