Sign in to follow this  
mikec415

Full-Width Feature

mikec415

How do I make the feature stretch the entire width of my browser regardless of how big the browser window is?

catrina
You'll need to use CSS to do that, but when you're stretching the width of the slider itself, you'll also need to adjust width of the contents inside (the feature image, the feature text content area if you're using one, etc.) and other parts of the layout to make sure it works with the stretching. For further instructions on how to use CSS to make adjustments, please see this documentation: http://www.pagelines.com/wiki/Custom_CSS

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

Henry Perkins
Your feature will still be contained by Pageline's containers, so it will never stretch to fit the WHOLE page. Unless you specifically set paddings and margins to 0 in custom CSS like catrina mentioned, but that will not be pretty.

Jenny
You could make a fairly large feature image (which I don't really recommend), and then upload it and use the aspect ratio setting instead of the height setting.

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.