Sign in to follow this  
bradhensley

How can I change the Single Post Meta Settings without changing the whole site?

bradhensley

I have set up my website to have a 3 column look but when I published my first post, I go under the PageLines Meta Settings ---> Individual Page Content Layout ---> and select a two column look. It alters the entire site's look. When I do this on my 2nd post or a draft, this doesn't happen. The 2nd post will have the two column look that I want and the homepage (site) will have the three column look. Am I doing something wrong?

mackenzie
Hi Brad, Let's look at a few things to see what might be happening. Log into WordPress and click on Posts > All Posts. Find a post that you want a two column layout. When the post is open scroll to the bottom and find the Individual PageLines Meta Settings > Page Settings > Individual Page Content Layout > select page layout and save. Do this for two posts changing which layout you pick so we can see if all or only one layout works. Next go to your homepage and find the two posts and open one at a time. Do you notice the layout changing? Say 2 columns on the left and the other post with 2 columns on the right?

Mackenzie - PageLines Help Desk

The Centsible Family - Writer, Photographer and Coffee Addict

---------------------------------------------------

Kindly search this forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.