Sign in to follow this  
Brian

JigoShop & PageLines Customization

Brian+    18
Brian

Looking to get PL's "Features" along with the other drag&drop options to work on JigoShop's product pages. I'm interested in hiring someone to implement this, (freelance@thebluetree.com). Everyone would benefit from having full capabilities of PL strengths with the e-commerce of the JigoShop. Thanks.

catrina    103
catrina
If you're interested in hiring someone to implement the customizations you're looking for, please refer to the Pros page: http://www.pagelines.com/pros

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

evert100    1
evert100
As the template is working we can do it ourselves. The single product refers to template "Product" but it doesn't exist. So i created one with that name. Guess what, it doesn't work. So what needs to be done is to connect the single product page to a real template called "Product". I still wondering how you guys solved the problem on the demo shop with different sidebars. What special code is needed to do that? Regards

Danny    1,327
Danny
Hi Evert, You could simply add all the JigoShop widgets you wish to use to the Tertiary Sidebar and then simply add this sidebar to the SB1 above or below in PageLines > Templates > SB1.

Please search our forums, before posting!