Sign in to follow this  
evert100

Jigoshop Template question

evert100    1
evert100

Hi, Started working with the Jigoshop plugin with pagelines jigo plugin. I ran into the question that single products get a new template called Product. Where can i adjust this template since i don"t see it at Pagelines - Templates. It would be nice to make a general template, and not change every product page. Regards, Evert

catrina    103
catrina
From reading another forum topic about Jigoshop templates, there doesn't appear to be a way to change the template for the Product page. The question also came up in this topic: http://www.pagelines.com/forum/discussion/19168/jigoshop-in-pagelines-cant-use-templates/p1

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

evert100    1
evert100
Hi Catrina, The problem is there seems to be a template called "Product" but it's not connected to anything. You see the template when you're on a single product page.... I even build a template with that name but there is no connection. Would be very nice if the developers could build in this template or give me a clue how to do it myself. I read in the other topic this question was moved on to the developers. Any news? Thanks, Evert

Danny    1,327
Danny
Hi Evert, I don't think this is possible after seeing what Simon wrote: [quote][i]Basically Jigoshop takes over the entire 'content' area, our plugin just adds style and css to it. You can still add sections to the main header/morefoot/footer and select hide by default, then unhide them in the jigoshop product archive meta tab.[/i][/quote] However, I have created a Feature Enhancement ticket for you on our tracker.

Please search our forums, before posting!

evert100    1
evert100
Thanks. wait and see.....