Sign in to follow this  
jacallea

Kenburner Slider disappeared!

jacallea

Hi there, Previously, my Kenburner Slider worked fine. I have just updated to the latest version of Kenburner (1.2.1) and the latest version of both Pagelines and Wordpress. As I did this all at the same time, I am unsure which has caused it, but the Kenburner section is no longer recognised as being installed. When I click install in the store, it will not let me re-install it as it tells me the destination folder already exists. I tried deleting that folder and reinstalling. This allowed me to install it but as soon as it is complete the section is no longer recognised as being installed. Please help ASAP as my website looks horrible without it. Thanks plenty

Henry Perkins
When you upgrade Pagelines Framework, you would erase any code modifications made to the theme unless you use the pagelines-customize plugin or the Base Theme. If you are using the Base Theme, copy the Kenburner Slider section into the Base Theme's section folder, then refresh the Pagelines Store in your wp-admin. Hope that helps.

Danny
@jacallea The Kenburner Section is a third party section therefore, you will need to contact the author for support. I have provided you with a link below. http://www.pagelines.com/store/sections/kenburner-slider/

Please search our forums, before posting!