Sign in to follow this  
pagelinesbetsy

Header Height

pagelinesbetsy    0
pagelinesbetsy

I need to increase the height of my header (where the logo is... not sure if that's the official "header" in pagelines) to better accommodate a leaderboard ad. How do I go about doing that with pagelines? I can't find that in the pagelines part of the admin panel. Is that something I have to customize myself?

mackenzie    12
mackenzie
You can adjust by looking for one of the following items. Be sure to use FireFox with FireBug installed to get an idea of where they may be: [code]#branding .content-pad #branding .branding_wrap[/code] You would need to add an height attribute: [code]height: 100px;[/code]

Mackenzie - PageLines Help Desk

The Centsible Family - Writer, Photographer and Coffee Addict

---------------------------------------------------

Kindly search this forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

pagelinesbetsy    0
pagelinesbetsy
Thanks, Mackenzie! I just popped this into the customization plugin, and it worked perfectly: /* ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Start CSS that adjusts header height ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- */ #branding .content-pad { height:100px; } /* ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- END CSS that adjusts header height ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- */

mackenzie    12
mackenzie
Thanks great! :)

Mackenzie - PageLines Help Desk

The Centsible Family - Writer, Photographer and Coffee Addict

---------------------------------------------------

Kindly search this forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.