Sign in to follow this  
simondixon

How to set up a bage the same as the demo Page on iBlogPro

simondixon

can anyone help me set up a page in iBlogPro thet look the same as the demo page e.g http://www.pagelines.com/demos/iblogpro/ this means getting rid of all the boxes on the left of the default and setting and making the boxes on the right full width

cmunns

Instructions for SETTING THE HOME PAGE and DEMO CONTENT are both at http://pagelines.com/docs After following both those items you will have a site that looks like our demo. (You may have to click RESTORE TO DEFAULTS initially in the theme options menus and feature setup menu)

simondixon

thanks, that is great, i can se how to set up a new page asa full width page but how do I edit the home page, as it isn't listed in the pages list in the editor

cmunns

If you have the home page set up, you can edit it by visiting the FEATURE SETUP menu on the left just under THEME OPTIONS Then you'll see all the content (e.g. feature slide 1, feature slide 2, etc) that corresponds to the home page.)

simondixon

I have found that but i'm sorry i just don't understand, what do the different features and feature boxes mean? Sorry if I am being dumb.

bryan-hadaway

That's the same place in the demo where you see content (words and images) in the slideshow feature or feature boxes, they are already setup with place-holder info that you can swap out for your own. Thanks, Bryan