Sign in to follow this  
krafit

Remove Less-CSS

krafit

Hej Pagelines-People, I need to remove ALL "Less-CSS" Code from my sites source code. I wonder if removing the draw_less function from /pagelines/include/less.function.php/:66 might help. In order not to change pagelines itself I need some code for my child themes functions.php Hope you can help...

catrina
What is your intention for removing all "less-css" code? Are you planning on changing the CSS in it by adding other custom CSS to overwrite it?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

krafit
Good question. There are several reasons for me to remove it. The main ones are: I use only about 20% of it, most of the rest is overwritten by custom code. AND: In some situations overwriting parts of the "less-code" dose not work properly (even with !important as addition in my custom code)

Rob
First, it's ill-advised to edit core files. If you do, things WILL break. Not might; not possibly - they simply will. If you do decide to edit or remove code, you do so without support. We won't be able to help you fix it if the site becomes messed up. (I'm being polite saying "if"... as I really mean "when".) If the !Important attribute's not working, the CSS is simply being inaccurately applied. We have some changes coming in an expected revision that will fix most CSS issues you may have.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

krafit
I don't want to edit any core files! Im just asking for a code snippet to add to my child themes function.php.

Danny
Hi Krafit, What CSS are you trying to override ?

Please search our forums, before posting!