Sign in to follow this  
yeahiknowiam

Jigoshop Breaks Features

yeahiknowiam

I just installed Jigoshop and was loving it until I realized it broke my features. When the plugin is deactivated, the features rotate as they are supposed to; however, when the plugin is activated, only the first feature shows. Anyone else having or solved this issue?

catrina
After searching on the forum, I don't think anyone else has had this specific issue with the features once Jigoshop is installed. Have you tried deactivating other active plugins (while leaving Jigoshop activated)?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

yeahiknowiam
Ugh, sorry. I missed Post Types Order when deactivating everything. That's the one causing problems. Will this fix below solve this, do ya think? http://www.pagelines.com/forum/discussion/17010/features-in-content-area-not-rotating/p1 Hope this helps someone else out in the future!

catrina
I trust Simon's solution (he's the developer). It can be tried out just to see if it works.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

Simon
The fix you found was for feature titles having unescaped quotes, they would break the javascript. The 'fix' was included in the core framework some time ago.