Sign in to follow this  
voiid

PageLines FW - Feature Media HTML - JW Player ShortCode not working

voiid

Hello, I did some research in the forum before but it didn't help. I want to add the JW Player ShortCode in the Feature Media HTML field to display it on the startpage, but nothing happens. I also tried it with add_shortcode and do_shortcode, nothing happens... Any idea? Thanks Norman

catrina
Does it work if you try to add it anywhere else? For example, a text widget in the sidebar?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

voiid
Hey Catrine, I added the jw player with the exact same shortcode in a post without any problems, works fine

Rob
Norman, You can't add shortcode for a video player inside the feature slider media area. If you're trying to show a video, that's what the media area's for. Or, if you just want the plugin's player to play the video, simply add its shortcode to a static page or to a post, directly.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

Simon
shortcodes in media area 'fixed in 2.2'

voiid
@Rangelone according to older discussions in the forum shortcodes should be possible in that field. It looks like Simon fixed something, I'm waiting for the 2.2 update then. Thanks for your help

Danny
Hi Voiid, Thank you for your patience, its appreciate. I have accepted Simon's response.

Please search our forums, before posting!