Sign in to follow this  
wellspringslady

Compatible with Premise 2.0

wellspringslady

I created my website with Pagelines Platform Pro 1.3.1. I recently purchased the Premise 2.0 plugin to create a membership pages. I am having lots of problems. Should my version of Platform Pro be compatible with this new plugin release?

Danny
Hi, You're currently using an old version of Platform Pro, the latest version is 1.5.3. I recommend you [b]backup any custom CSS, or any other code[/b] you may have added and then perform an update. Once you have completed the update, see if this resolves your issue, if the issue persists reply here and we can take a closer look.

Please search our forums, before posting!

wellspringslady
I upgraded my site to 1.5.3. It says my Current Theme is 1.5.3 but when I look below at the Available Themes only 1.3.1 is shown. Is that normal? So I am trying to create a product description page in Premise and the page will not publish. I click Publish and nothing happens? When I try to preview the page I get a 404 error. I have asked Premise support but all they have offered so far is to ask what happens when I try to Publish. Any suggestions?

wellspringslady
Do you need to install the base also when you are upgrading?

catrina
Have you tried deactivating any other active plugins? Also, you can install base if you plan on using it for making customizations.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

wellspringslady
I turned off all my plugins except Premise and still not getting results. Premise finally suggested this also after many emails. Any other thoughts?

Danny
Hi, I think the best course of action would be to wait and see what Premise support suggests, as I do not have access to this plug-in. Contact them again and when they reply, post here with their suggestion and we can take it from there.

Please search our forums, before posting!

wellspringslady
Thanks Danny - I am waiting for a response from Premise support.

Jenny
If you consider this topic resolved, please "accept" an answer. Otherwise, let us know what else we can do to help you. Thanks!

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

wellspringslady
I returned Premise and am now working with Wishlist Member.