Sign in to follow this  
aoassist

Trying to Change Site Title URL

aoassist

Hello, I am trying to change the Site Title URL. Currently the top title/logo links to the amm.com, which would be ok, except there is a splash page there now. I need it to link to amm.com/home. I have searched and searched through the forums for hours, and the closest I seemed to get was to modify the code in the library.templates.php file. I know I have to change something in regards to the site title in this:

function pagelines_main_logo(){
		if(pagelines_option('pagelines_custom_logo')){

$site_logo = sprintf( '', home_url(), get_bloginfo('name'), esc_url(pagelines_option('pagelines_custom_logo')), get_bloginfo('name'));

echo apply_filters('pagelines_site_logo', $site_logo);

} else {

$site_title = sprintf( '
%s
%s
', esc_url(home_url()), __('Home','pagelines'), get_bloginfo('name'), get_bloginfo('description')); echo apply_filters('pagelines_site_title', $site_title); } }[/code]

But what do I change and what do I change it to?? Thanks!!

Rob
This is what I used... (change MYSITE.com to your URL): [code]add_filter('pagelines_site_logo', 'my_header'); function my_header($header) { $header = sprintf('%s', 'http://www.MYSITE.com/home', get_bloginfo('name'), esc_url(pagelines_option('pagelines_custom_logo')), get_bloginfo('name')); return $header; } [/code] Just add this to the end of wp-content/themes/platformbase/functions.php That code works fine in both PlatformPro and PageLines Framework.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur