Sign in to follow this  
oinegue1960

features section - fading fx

oinegue1960    0
oinegue1960

Hello, the fading fx will apply to either fmedia or fcontent. I'd like only to apply to fmedia as it affects also a button at the end of the text. How to do it? Thanks

Rob    547
Rob
I'm sorry, I'm unclear what you're trying to do here. If I understand you correctly, you want to change the fade effect to apply only to the fmedia portion of the slide, not the whole slide (fcontent). Is that true?

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

oinegue1960    0
oinegue1960
Correct. That for all features of such page have same text and same button. I've to say fading fx was not evident with text so far, but as soon as I added the button the fade become visible. (the button is html in text body of course)

catrina    103
catrina
Just so I'm understanding correctly: So you would only like the text to fade?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

oinegue1960    0
oinegue1960
@ Catrina, I mean I would only like the images to fade (fmedia).

oinegue1960    0
oinegue1960
I discovered a problem that I did not notice on yesterday. To add a button to fcontent will break the whole asset of homepage design (I ignore the reason why). That's more visible with Chrome and IE, less with FF12 (the default browser I use) More, by the comparison between browsers visualization, I'm seeing the fade fx on fcontent results more visible with Chrome and IE then FF12, so the method I'm using to customize the homepage will probably need a review. (ref. http://www.pagelines.com/forum/discussion/19107/features-slider-background-image-moving) So don't waste your time to find a solution for an obsolete problem. Thank you anyway.

Danny    1,327
Danny
Thanks for informing us about this. I have accepted your answer for moderating purposes.

Please search our forums, before posting!