Sign in to follow this  
WebWerx

Fine Tuning my Widgets Display

WebWerx

Hey Everyone: This is actually a request for "Widget Plugin Advice". Based on the experience people have had so far, what Plugin would you recommend when wanting to choose which widgets are displayed on what pages? It has been previously suggested that I look at Widget Logic. But it has not been updated for 4 months (oh!). There is also Widget Logic Visual. And Display Widgets..... Any thoughts / suggestions? @simple_mama ? @rangelone ? @beardedavenger ? @danny ? @Simon ? @Catrina ?

Rob
Widget Logic is one of those "tried and true" plugins that just keeps on going no matter what they do to WordPress. It always seems to work. Stick with it would be my recommendation. I do. And you know how big my site is, and how much traffic we're getting. If Widget Logic can handle over 102,000 page views a day, it's a winner. That's my recipe for success.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

WebWerx
Thanks @rangelone. You did note how long it has been since he last upgraded the Plugin... Great pun by the way... LOL

Rob
As long as we laugh, we enjoy!

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

WebWerx
@rangelone: I have been playing around with Widget Logic. Very clean and simple. Thanks for the advice!