Sign in to follow this  
Susan

Footer Text Shadow Color in PageLines 2.0

Susan

in PlatformPro -- there were options to change the footer text shadow color and the footer text color -- I don't see this in 2.0 -- please help -- I've read thru the threads, unable to locate this answer. thanks.

Henry Perkins
[s]In Pagelines Framework, it uses LESS constants. The one in the footer is defined as @pl-footer => #999999 (a shade of gray). You can change this color in wp-content/themes/pagelines/less/variables.css[/s] [b]EDIT[/b]: or maybe I'm jumping the gun, and this change can be made by modifying the style.css in your pagelines-customize plugin or the style.css in your base theme. Find the default style.css in wp-content/themes/pagelines/style.css and search "/* @ Footer */" That should give you all the css involved in the footer and may help you.

Susan
ty Henry, but even though I can find it, what is it that I write to make the background of the footer a color?...I'm not great with CSS.

catrina
Rather than editing any existing CSS files, add this to Custom Code > Custom CSS: [code]#footer {background-color: #XXXXXX;}[/code] Replace XXXXXX with the hex code for the color you want.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

Susan
thank you Catrina!