Sign in to follow this  
christianemohr

Translate 404, search results, sublines for articles

christianemohr

Hello Pagelines Team, I searched the forum for a usable answer, but first most of them were for a different version of pagelines and second they related to versions like 1.3.3??¦ Anyway, I could not make it work. From a colleague I got a .po/.mo version for german. But there are some things not included. Working with poedit it seems impossible to just add a few lines by hand, like the 404 error message. Trying to update it from the catalogue I got an error message from poedit. It showed the new elements later (all of them untranslated, I'm not sure if it should be translated or not). But the 404 error was just related with a facebook error - it was not the normal one. So it seems I got a lot of stuff that I don't want nor need, but the elements I need I can't find. Update from source was always inactive, so I could not try that. Besides that I could not find any document on the localization besides the how to on changing an entry. But without entries this does not take me any further??¦ Hope, you can help! Thanks

christianemohr

Many thanks, sorry that I lost track and did not access the forum. Other projects with higher priority overwhelmed me??¦ I'll try it...

Jenny

Everything you need to know is included in the post rangleone linked, so you should be set. :)

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.