Sign in to follow this  
rodrigo_perez

I can't adjust my blog layout

rodrigo_perez

Hello everyone, I'm having a problem changing my homepage to a three column layout. I currently have it set up to have my latest posts as my homepage. On individual post pages it does have the three column layout but not on my homepage. Please help, thank you.

Rob
Hi, Do you have a static homepage? If so, on that page in the PageLines Meta Settings, have you hidden one of the sidebars? If it's dynamically generated, does your Layout include the two sidebars as the default? If not, please look at your Dashboard > PlatformPro > Layout. Just make sure you have two sidebars activated.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

rodrigo_perez
I have my homepage set to have dynamically generated content. My default layout is set for 2 sidebars, one on each side. It seems to have an effect on the individual post pages just not on the homepage.

Rob
If you have a dynamically generated home page (the page itself, not the content), then the sidebars should render if they're set up correctly in PlatformPro. Are you using any tools such as WidgetLogic to hide widgets from the homepage? Can you snapshot your layout settings and post them here?

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur