Sign in to follow this  
thumbstorm12

Getting the a box and a feature in the same div

thumbstorm12    0
thumbstorm12

Hello, The effect I want is working (to some degree). I have a box set of images set to float left and then I used custom CSS to offset them more and add radius and shadows to the images. Then I have a feature next to it set to float right. This is what I want it to look like. The problem is I had to offset the top of the feature in "custom code" to move it up and align it with the box set. So now when I add boxes below the feature they are all the way down at the bottom of the page. I'm new to html/css but I'm pretty sure it's because the div of the top box set goes across the whole page. Is there any way to get the 2 sections in the same div. There are no side bars on the page. When I used a side bar the box images on the left of the feature get cut-off when I offset them. Any help would be great.

Danny    1,327
Danny
Hi, Because both the Feature slider and Boxes are sections, it is not possible to get them both in the same div without the help of custom code. I recommend you contact one of the PageLines Pros for assistance. http://www.pagelines.com/pros/

Please search our forums, before posting!