Sign in to follow this  
mgearhart

nextgen-gallery

mgearhart

I have just tried to in stall a recommended plugin. (nextgen-gallery). As soon as I installed it I lost all access to the admin section. Delete plugin and all is resolved. I tried the same plugin on a different site and worked fine. The only difference is the use of pageline. I must be doing something wrong, so please any assistance would be nice

Jenny
@mgearhart You may have another plugin that is conflicting with nextgen. Try disabling ALL of your plugins and then activating nextgen. Are you receiving any error messages?

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

mgearhart
Ok i installed the Simple css lite, same issue with no resolve. No other plugin running, no error messages, just the white screen of death. If I disable PageLines, it works perfectly. Once I enable PageLines site goes down. Maybe I need to remove PageLines and reinstall?

mgearhart
Ok I have removed and reinstalled PageLines. I had the gallery running prior to installing. Once PageLines was installed site went down. What am I doing wrong?

mgearhart
So here is a fun one. I have activated the Free version 1.4.2 and it works, but when I upgrade to the Paid version it stops......The question I still get to ask, what am I doing wrong?

Jenny
White screen of death is a PHP issue. Please edit your server's php.ini file (or ask your host to do it for you) to increase the memory limit to 128M or 256M. Also, a copy of your PHP error log would be helpful.

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

mgearhart
You are the bomb........It was a memory issue, Thanks for every thing