Sign in to follow this  
assuresol

PageLines Framework 2.1.6 is available. You should update now.

assuresol

Well this may be just a bug with my hosting, it may be indictive that I am not getting everything out of my Pagelines Subscription. Is there any way I can confirm that the pagelines contol panel is up-to-date. I keep getting the notification at the top of my WP admin page: PageLines Framework 2.1.6 is available. You should update now...I am on the current version when checking the themes. But I have not seen any material changes with the latest updates. Any way I can confirm that I am fully running 2.1.6? Any ideas why I am getting the message?

Henry Perkins
In your Administrator Panel, under Pagelines > Account, is your information entered correctly? Try resetting your credentials.

Danny
Hi assuresol, I have just checked your website and you're using 2.0.0 from what I can see. Can you login to your Wordpress Admin Dashboard >Appearances > Themes. Then look at your version number of PageLines Framework.

Please search our forums, before posting!

MissT
Am I missing something? Where can I find out what has changed in 2.1.6? Would like to know what the impact of upgrading is before io do it - apologies if this is listed somewhere already but I've had a look around and can't find any info on this. If someone could point me in the right direction that would be great. Thanks in advance!

Danny
Hi Tracy, View the post here: http://www.pagelines.com/forum/discussion/18115/pagelines-framework-release-notes#Item_1

Please search our forums, before posting!