Sign in to follow this  
lotussocial

Site Background Not Displaying

lotussocial

HI, I'm having issues with page backgrounds not displaying on templates for the blog page and other templates. The default template will display the background, but this goes away for all the other templates... even though it should be a master setting. This has been happening for all the sites I'm doing for clients. The latest update, done via WP dashboard, update themes, also erased the widgets in sidebars. This has not happened before and I've been doing regular updates to all the sites as you release them, again via the WP dashboards. I am also having difficulty getting content to display as part of a home page that is set to be a static blog page in WP, and also a specific page. One can add boxes, for example, to a blog page, but there seems to be no way to simply add desired main text/images. Is there a way to get the content to display as I'm describing? Thanks! Anna @ http://lotuslivedesign.com anna@lotuslivedesign.com

catrina
There seems to be reoccurring issues with the way templates are working. I'll have to add this to a weekly report. [quote]One can add boxes, for example, to a blog page, but there seems to be no way to simply add desired main text/images. Is there a way to get the content to display as I'm describing?[/quote] Have you already tried using the PageLines Meta Settings in the page editor?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse