Sign in to follow this  
ksnyde

Silly Boxes Question

ksnyde

I'm guessing there is a really obvious answer to this but I can't figure out how to configure the content for boxes. There is no administrative menu for boxes (unlike features which has allows entry of CPT's and categories). I clearly had done in this in the past as I have a configuration group but I can no longer figure it out. Weird. Am I missing an admin option?

ksnyde
Nope. Should they be there similarly to Features and Banners? I see them but not Boxes. :|

catrina
Yeah, there should be a tab specifically for Boxes on the left side. That's strange. Did you upgrade to 2.1.6 recently?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

ksnyde
I have upgraded. I think -- but am not sure -- that this lack of boxes predated the upgrade but I wouldn't swear to it.

ksnyde
Deactivation wasn't the issue (at least not directly). It was somehow DB related. I've restored my test environment from PROD and have Boxes back now. I guess this issue is sorted now although I'll keep on eye on this to see if it resurfaces. Thanks for looking into it @catrina.