Sign in to follow this  
create180design

duplicate post titles

create180design

Hi, I have the events manager pro and on my events posts I see duplicate post titles. I have tried, using Firebug, to get the name/title that I can use to remove one of the titles for all event posts. Events mgr has separate categories outside of the post categories and I tried all those with the following code. Can you please help me figure out what the proper tag is that I need to use to at least hide one of the post titles. Thank you,

.category-training-workshops .entry-title {
	display: none;
	}

Rob
Hi, Make sure that in [b]Dashboard > PageLines > Settings > Website Setup[/b] in the [b]Page Titles[/b] section you do not have the option "Automatically show Page titles?" checked.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

create180design
Hi. so sorry- I posted this in the wrong category- this client is still on platform pro. I do not see these setting with this platform. Would you like me to repost this request in Platform Pro?

Rob
The topic category is fixed. The setting is in PlatformPro too at [b]Dashboard > PlatformPro > Blog and Posts[/b] under "Page Titles". Make sure "Automatically show Page titles? " is unchecked.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

create180design
Yes the Automatically show page titles IS UNCHECKED. When you say "fixed" does that mean we cannot change it? or is that the name of the category? ie.: .category-fixed .entry-title { display: none; } ???

catrina
Yes, it means that the topic category cannot be changed. I'm not sure why the page titles setting isn't working, but the CSS solution can be a workaround. Your CSS selector needs to be changed so that it's body.single (since the duplicate post titles are appearing in individual post pages) instead of .category-training-workshops.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse